In the Family Portal, parents/guardians with an account can:
- Check Attendance
- View report Cards under Published Reports
- Look at your child’s current and previous marks, assignments, and due dates
- See Term Marks in progress – final mark will published to Report Card
- See if your contact information is up to date
- Look at assessment information
Here is how you get started
Your log in ID is your e-mail address that you provided the school.
A password should have been e-mailed to you (if you have not received it, check with your school’s office to make sure your e-mail is correct).
In the Student Portal, students with an account can:
- View Report Cards under Published Reports
- View your daily attendance records
- See your provincial Exam results
- Online course selection
- Mark History
Here is how you get started.
Your log in ID is your Student ID. Your password is reset every September. Check with your school’s office in September for the new password.
For additional information:
Need a password reset? Forgot your password? Did not get an email with logon information?