Lockers at WGSS
Grade 8 students will be assigned their lockers during homeroom on Tuesday, September 3rd.
Grade 9-12 students will be assigned lockers using our online locker management system:
To access the website, and get a locker, you will use the following information:
User ID = WGSS Student Number
Password = First letter of your first name and last name (Example: Lisa-Marie Fraser – LF12345)
NOTE: If you have outstanding library/textbooks or fees from the last school year, you must have this cleared before you will be able to select a locker. To check if you have outstanding books/fees from 2018-19, please sign-in to your School Cash online account.
Our online locker management system will allow students to first login according to the following schedule. Once a student chooses their locker, they will not be able to change it.
The online management system opens on the days, at the time, noted below:
- Wednesday, August 29th – 9:00am – Gator Quality Ambassadors (GQs)
- Thursday, August 29th – 12:00pm – Grade 12’s (full and top lockers)
- Friday, August 30th – 9:00am – Grade 9s bottom lockers
- Saturday, August 31st – 9:00am – Grade 11s top and bottom lockers
- Sunday, September 1st – 9:00am- Grade 10s top and bottom lockers